We at the Adaptablist (Pty) Ltd (“Adaptablist”), respect your privacy and take our obligations regarding the processing of personal information very seriously.
The “responsible party”, as referred to in the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (“POPI Act”) is Dee-Jarolimy Black.
You may direct your queries in regard to the protection of personal information to the information officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us in order for us to render a product or service to you as a member of our organization, or as a non-member; and
- Correspondence between us.
- Personal information held by or disclosed by you to a third party
- Where we store our personal data
The data we collect from you and that we transfer to a third party outside of the RSA shall only be to a third party who is subject to a law, binding corporate rules (as defined in POPI) or binding agreement (as defined in POPI) which provides an adequate level of protection that:
- Is in accordance with this policy;
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and/or on our chosen cloud storage solutions.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; and
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Disclosure of your information
- Your rights
We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you consented to it. You always have the right to “opt out”. To do this, you can contact us at email@example.com. You will, however, still receive communication regarding transactions.
- Access to information
You can correct factual errors, review and/or update information held about you at any time by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable law & Jurisdiction